Attended Blanche Macdonald where she received her diploma of Makeup Artistry, and later on went on to receive her Certificate of Advanced Editorial Fashion Makeup taught by Janeen Witherspoon.
Specializing in Beauty, Bridal, Editorial, Prosthetics, Makeup F/X, TV&Film, and Hair Styling.
In 2015 she was a one of the 1,000 Makeup Artists world wide selected for the online course – the Val Garland School of Makeup.
Selected in the first round of 100 – Mastered, who hosted the course wrote an article about how they selected the first 100!
You can view it here: http://blog.mastered.com/2015/02/20/how-we-chose-the-first-100-students-for-the-val-garland-school-of-make-up/
After becoming a Makeup Artist, Victoria found another passion in Prop Making and has since added Victoria Ferguson Props to her company!
You can find her severed body part’s in the Prop section.
Victoria is a IATSE 891 Permitee (Union).
Victoria also works as a Demo Artist for: Burberry Cosmetics
As a Beauty Artist at The Glamoury located Downtown Vancouver
and also works along side fellow Makeup Artists for:
Nae Do Studios
Faye Smith Makeup & Hair
Mink Makeup & Hair
Gaby Ramirez Makeup
and a Teachers Assistant at Blanche Macdonald.
Where you can find some of Victoria’s work…
– Fringe – Season 5 Episode 3 – “The Recordist”
-In shop made latex bark pieces
– The Killing – Season 3 – Handmade Hand & Foot for murder case
-Shaw TV ” The Rush” New Season – various episodes
-Shaw TV’s Go! Vancouver – October Special – Featuring Victoria Ferguson Makeup & Props – Airing October 25th&31st
-iZombie – Season 2
-The Man In The High Castle – Season 2
-Hedley’s 2016 Promo Video
-The Pack AD – So What
-The Faceplants – Devil in a white dress
– k-os’ “Nyce To Know Ya” – Extras – 60-inspired Hair & Makeup
– Au4 “Just Hang On Beautiful One” – Head Makeup Artist & Effects Artist
– Au4 “Plack Length” – Head Makeup & Hair
-Brasstronaut “The Grove” – Extras Makeup
-Hilary Grist “Fall To Pieces” – Head Makeup & Hair (Video TBR)
-Mariana’s Trench – “Pop 101″ – Dancers/Extras Makeup
-kos’ Spaceship Project – Main & Extras Makeup – (Video TBR)
-Liz Bell ‘New Faces’ Promo
– Herschel Supply Co.’s 2013 Catalogue – Fall 2013 – Kid’s Hair & Makeup
– FreshlyWORN Magazine Summer 2013 – Book 1 – Anniversary Edition – Editorial “Out There” – Makeup
– Elements Magazine – Fall 2014 – Issue 10 – Dorkalicious
– FrameWork Magazine – Issue Thirteen – Featured Kathleen Ong’s Makeup
-Australian Based Magazine – http://www.fashionising.com/pictures/s–Saturdays-by-Heath-Latter-17713-1.html
-Stylust Magazine – Beauty How-To Column
-Lucy Magazine – http://lucysmagazine.com/portfolio/color-me-in/
Liz Bell Agency’s Model Portfolio & online blog:
– Dunbar Haunted House – Severed Hands & Feet starting Halloween Season 2013
– Banana Lab in New Westminister, BC